Hi, guys! So, I did it. I got the e.l.f Ultimate Blending Brush (here for $6). And… I love it. And we are all thinking the same thing…. dupe for RT Buffing Brush?! I say…. YES.


image


Barrel size is essentially the same size! They have a similar grip.


image


You can see here that the e.l.f brush is slightly fluffier.


image


So you can see here as well that although the barrel is the same size, the head of the barrel is slightly larger to account for more hairs.


image


Once again, you can see the difference in fluffiness.


image
image
image
image


A little more dense.


image


Overall, I think these are pretty interchangeable. The Ultimate Blending Brush is actually quite a bit softer than the Buffing Brush.

Honestly though, I probably recommend spending the extra $10 for the Real  Techniques Core Collection because you also get the RT Contour Brush. I don’t use the Pointed Foundation brush much, but lately I’ve been using it to apply really diluted highlighters that I need to pack on for impact.

So, either way you go, you should purchase! I’m so happy I’ve got both, and will be using both.

Thank you so much for reading!

Xoxo, Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment