Storage/Hoard

Hello everyone! As a short introduction, I want to go ahead and emphasize the fact that I am a complete N00B at makeup, and honestly have no idea what I’m doing. And I’m on a college budget. Which means almost everything here is drugstore! Shall we begin?

Here’s a closeup shot of the inside of my large, flat drawer.


image

So… this is maybe half of my makeup. I’m a hoarder. And a makeup addict. I’ve tried my best to only put my “daily” makeup into this drawer, and all the crazy extras are stored in one of the other three drawers in my vanity. I’ve separated my makeup by type - (1) lip liner, lip gloss, crayon/stick types, (2) lipstick, (3) powder eye shadow and cream blush, (4) random tools, primers, moisturizers, (5) cream eye shadow, (6) eye liners, brow products, (7) mascaras, and (8) face powders (bronzers, blushes, and highlighters). I’ve separated the compartments by eyeglass case boxes, which I get for free from work and are perfect for organization.

I keep my brushes on the desk top in cheap cups and containers, bought from the Target $1/$3 Spot. They’re simply separated by face brushes and eye brushes.


image
image

Now you’ve got great shots of my dirty brushes! It’s been a few days since their last clean.

Lastly, since I’m not going to show the hot mess that are the storage drawers, I’ve just got a tin container (again, purchased at Target for $3) holding all my concealers and foundations.


image

That’s all folks! The storage drawer that will not be shown holds all my cleansers, my oils, my makeup bags, my cleansing tools (sponges, cotton balls, cotton pads), extra makeup, nail polishes, and fake lashes.

Thanks for staying with me until the end! You’re a trooper!

Xoxo, Kassy

No comments:

Post a Comment